My Favourite Blogs and Sites
Favourite Travel Blogs
- Pommie Travels – Follow Victoria’s well written world travel blog, fascinating posts with very useful advice. I admire anyone that follows their dreams!
- Dangerous Business - Follow adventurous Amanda as she shares her beautifully written posts and stunning imagery.
- Everything-Everywhere – The infamous Gary Arndt’s travel adventures from around the globe. Going since 2007.
- Man Vs Clock - Follow Anthony’s Inspirational Travel Blog – Writes very engaging posts. I read them from start to finish.
- Migrationology – Check out Mark’s site for his excellent Bangkok travel guide and his 100′s of interesting Thai foodie posts.
- Travel Notes - Photo travel journals from different parts of the globe. Particularly enjoyed Manoy’s New Zealand posts.
- Family on Bikes – Follow the very inspirational Vogel family who have cycled 9,000 miles together. Nancy’s post have really helped me think about what I want from life, encouraged me to follow my passion and I am a much happier person for it!
It’s always good to research and read reviews to find suitable hostels. Here are hostels I really enjoyed staying at to help make that decision a little easier.
- Western Beach Lodge - Chilled backpacker hostel I stayed in Scarborough (just outside Perth). One of the few good hostels in the Perth area!
- Emperors Crown – My favourite of the three hostels I stayed in, in Perth. Clean, very friendly staff, good facilities and from the several months that I stayed there seemed to attract a much more international crowd.